Our ultrasonic composite film welding system is widely used in the plastic sealing and cutting industry. Ultrasonic power is stable and strong, working efficiency is high.
1. Fast welding speed, high welding strength and good sealing; low cost, clean and pollution-free and will not damage the workpiece; stable welding process, all welding parameters can be passed through software。 The system performs tracking and monitoring, and it is easy to eliminate and maintain the fault once it is found.
2. High ultrasonic conversion efficiency and strong output amplitude.
Q: Before getting quotation, what information do you need?
A: Important things need your reply
1.the material you want to weld and its thickness and your needs.
2.the pattern of the welding horn you want and its exact size to millimeter(You can inform whatever pattern you want, not necessarily from the pattern we provided on our product page). The welding horn is customized.
3.the voltage and wattage of the welding machine.
4.If you can send us some pictures of the item you want to weld, it will be better.
Q: What’s the plastic welding methods?
A: 1. Welding method: Ultrasonic vibration conducts ultrasonic waves to the weldment along with the welding head. Due to the large acoustic resistance at the two weldments, the interface of the local high temperature parts is melted. Under a certain pressure, the two weldments achieve a beautiful, fast and strong welding effect.
2. implant (insert) method: nut or other metal to insert into the plastic work-piece. First, the ultrasonic wave is transmitted to the metal, and after high-speed vibration, the metal object is directly buried in the molded plastic, and the plastic is melted, and the solidified material is buried.
3. riveting method: To join metal and plastic or two plastics with different properties, ultrasonic riveting method can be used to make the welding parts not easy to be brittle, beautiful and strong.
4. spot welding method: the use of a small welding head to two points of large plastic products welded, or a whole row of toothed welding head directly pressed on two plastic parts, in order to achieve the effect of spot welding.
5. Molding method: The plastic work-piece is instantly melted and formed by ultrasonic waves, and the plastic of metal or other materials can be solidified when the plastic is solidified.
6. Resection method: The special design method of the welding head and the base is used. When the plastic work-piece is just shot out, it is directly pressed on the branches of the plastic, and the effect of the resection is achieved by ultrasonic conduction.
The basic ultrasonic action principle is divided into two categories: 1-the welding principle of ultrasonic plastic boring machine, the application principle of ultrasonic wave in plastic processing, and the parameters and adjustment method of ultrasonic welding machine.
Ultrasonic welding line design should be reasonable
In order to achieve a perfect, repeatable fusion welding method, three main design directions must be followed:
(1) The two surfaces initially contacted must be small in order to concentrate the required energy and minimize the total energy required (ie, the connection time) to complete the fusion.
(2) The welding surfaces surrounding the joint interface must be uniform and in close contact with each other. If possible, the contact surfaces are on the same plane as much as possible so that the energy conversion is consistent.
(3) Find suitable methods for fixing and aligning, such as sockets, steps or tongues of plastic parts.
The quality of ultrasonic welding can be obtained by the following control:
(1) Support of the bottom mold
(2) Structure of plastic parts
(3) Contact surface of welding head and plastic parts
(4) Welding material
(5) Location and design of the welding line
(6) Smooth welding path
(7) Position and tightness of the upper and lower surfaces
(8) Size of the welding surface