ADDRESS:5 F, E building, Yujianfeng industrial area, No. 289 Huafan road, Dalang, Longhua district, Shenzhen, China
The function of the ultrasonic transducer is to convert the input electrical power into mechanical power (ie, ultrasonic waves) and then pass it out, while consuming a small portion of the power itself.
The components of the ultrasonic transducer include an outer casing, a matching layer, that is, an acoustic window, a piezoelectric ceramic disk transducer, a backing, and an extraction cable. It also includes an array receiver consisting of an extraction cable, a transducer, a metal ring, and a rubber gasket.
Ultrasonic transducers can be divided into piezoelectric transducers, sandwich transducers, cylindrical transducers, inverted horn transducers, and the like.
We use high-quality piezoelectric ceramics and imported metal materials, adopt advanced and reasonable production technology and strict process control to ensure the performance, stability and reliability of ultrasonic transducer products.
1. The piezoelectric ceramic wafer in the ultrasonic transducer adopts original imported parts to ensure strong and stable ultrasonic power output;
2. High efficiency: The mechanical quality factor of the equipment is high, and it can obtain extremely high electro-acoustic conversion efficiency when working at the resonance frequency point;
3. Large amplitude: It is designed by computer to optimize the structure, the vibration ratio is high, and the amplitude of the front cover is large;
4. High power: Under the action of the pre-stressed screw, the energy of the piezoelectric ceramic is maximized;
5. Good heat resistance: the resonance resistance of the device is small, the heat generation is small, and the temperature range is wide. Jiayuanda Technology - Professional ultrasonic transducer manufacturers and suppliers in China, providing ultrasonic products for sale. Welcome to wholesale the best ultrasonic transducer at competitive price from our factory.