20khz Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
JYD-5020-4P8 is the 20khz ultrasonic transducer for the welding machine. Ultrasonic Transducer for Welding has the same starting principle as clean transducers, but it has higher power consumption. It usually cooperates with a welding vibration system consisting of a concentrating horn and a working head to complete ultrasonic welding of plastics, metals, and the like.
It generally adopts a horn type composite array structure (which belongs to the Langewen vibrator structure), and is composed of front and rear metal cover plates, piezoelectric ceramic wafers, prestressed screws, electrode sheets, and insulating sleeves.
Material: Aluminium and steel alloy
Working life: 10years
Maximum Ultrasonic Power(W)
Static Capacitance (pF)
Resonant Impedance (Ω)
1. It is made of piezoelectric ceramic material, which has high conversion efficiency and can be mass-produced.
2. The size and shape of the Ultrasonic Transducer for Welding are specially designed to match the welder completely.
3. The resonance impedance is small, the heat generation is small, the use temperature range is wide, and the reliability is high.
4. Its output is stable and not easy to crack.
5. The transducer has good electromechanical conversion efficiency under high power and high amplitude conditions.
6. Frequency and static capacitance are consistent.